They did their internship at Voyage Privé and are now pursuing their adventure on a fixed-term or permanent basis: Tifanie, Antoine, Fanny & Pierre-Antoine share with you what they loved about Voyage Privé during their internship!
- From the very first days, they experienced an empowering and professionalizing internship.
- Being connected to different professions through cross-functional actions and projects.
- Immerse yourself on a daily basis in an international and multicultural environment.
- Benefit from personalised support from your manager, your team and the People team!
- Be immersed in the Voyage Privé values (Ambition – Adaptability – Demanding – Simplicity – Solidarity) and a caring environment.
- Evolve on a green campus where our various mission-oriented and meaningful projects coexist, such as Provence Rugby, École des XV (school dropout), Pierres Précieuses (inclusion & disability), VP Green or the Tremplins (our start-up incubator)…
- Take advantage of an ultra-modern and well-equipped campus: open space, healthy company restaurant, musical instruments, auditorium, etc.
- Combine sport and work, for all levels: gym, padel court, petanque court, yoga and fitness classes, tournaments, etc.
- Enjoy convivial moments with your team and/or the whole company: rugby matches, evening concerts, barbecues, summer parties, carnivals, etc.
Living in a welcoming student town in the south of France, close to the sea and 2 hours from the Alps: there is something for everyone!
Do you also want to experience Voyage Privé?
Go to our offers page to find the internship that suits you!