EQUALITY INDEX WOMEN AND MEN 2021
The “Avenir Professionnel” law, passed in the summer of 2018, provides for several measures to promote equality between women and men.
Among these is the establishment of an equality index composed of different indicators assessing the differences in treatment between men and women in the form of a score out of 100.
In previous editions, 4 indicators were used. Voyage Privé obtained a score of 71/100 in 2019, 77/100 in 2020.
5 indicators have been retained for this 2021 edition (companies with more than 250 employees)
- The gender pay gap: 38/40
- The gap in the distribution of individual increases: 20/20
- The distribution gap for individual promotions: 15/15
- The number of female employees who receive a raise when they return from maternity leave: 0/15
- Parity among the 10 highest paid employees : 0/10
Voyage Privé received a score of 73/100 on March 1st, 2022 for the year 2021. We take note of the penalty represented by the score for the increase in women returning from maternity leave, a methodological bias that we will correct in the next edition to reflect the reality of our salary policy and the concrete commitments we have on the subject. And work is continuing to support parity at all levels of the organization, in particular through the recruitment, promotion and remuneration of women in leadership positions.