Voyage Privé is offering a unique internship opportunity within the Global Hotel Supply team, assisting the management of the group’s key hotel chain accounts. This role represents an opportunity to interact with senior figures among the world’s leading hotel chains and learn how Voyage Privé is supporting its most strategic hotel supply partners at group level in destinations around the world.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic intern who is passionate about developing a career in the Online Travel industry and who can support the growth of this vital segment of the business.
The Global Key Account Management internship will require an individual who will participate in the following tasks:
- Co-ordinate the Global Sales planning, both externally with our key hotel chain partners and internally with our Buying teams.
- Assist in sourcing and delivering Global sales opportunities across all destinations from our key hotel chain partners for our Buying teams.
- Analyse internal data to make informed decisions and contributions for our hotel chain partners and internally.
- Support with reporting, primarily using Tableau (reporting tool) and Excel (advanced Tableau or Excel skills not required as training will be given.)
- Bring strong verbal and written communication skills (with a fluent grasp of the English language.)
- Research new hotel supply partnership opportunities at group level and source contacts when necessary.
- Present the Voyage Prive brand and model to new potential hotel supply partners.
- Organise their time effectively.
- Travel internationally to tradeshows and business trips when required.
- Provide wider support to the Global Key Account Manager on a day-to-day basis.
By the end of this internship, you will be familiar with the Online Travel environment and its practices. You will have experienced first hand how to develop new partnerships and strengthen current ones. You will also have developed your analytical, critical thinking and communication skills.
- You are a young graduate with a University degree (Undergraduate or Postgraduate level) or you will graduate soon from University, or you have a business/travel relevant qualification.
- You are looking for a 6-months end-of-study internship to start a career in the travel/online travel industry.
- You can provide an internship agreement from your university.
- A previous internship in key accounts management, business development or sales would be an asset
- You are an ambitious, driven individual who has a creative mindset and a willingness to come out of your comfort zone on a regular basis.
- A strong command of English is essential.
- You want to join an environment in which hard work and enjoyment go hand-in-hand.
The advantages of interning at Voyage Privé
- At Voyage Privé, we are keen to offer internships that give a degree of responsibility and are adapted to suit each applicant. Assignments are therefore likely to evolve depending on your motivation and your previous achievements.
- You will benefit from the full support of the HR team and your internship supervisor throughout your internship, to develop your professional career objectives and perhaps continue the adventure with us after your internship.
- This internship is the chance to come up with and develop dream-of-a-lifetime offers for our members, under the supervision of your supervisor.
Check out testimonials from our trainees on our People website.
What are the next steps ?
- After analysing your application and if your profile is selected, we will contact you first by telephone.
- Interviews will then take place with the recruiter and your future internship supervisor.
- Contract: Internship
- Location: London (Farrington)
- Start Date: between March and April 2020 (flexible)
- Duration: 6 months
- Allowance: Depending on your level of qualifications