Why are we recruiting?
You are dreaming of your next holidays? Our clients are doing the same! We’re getting ready for the big recovery in the travel industry. We have opened a new Talent Acquisition Partner role to help us grow our international teams.
Part of the People team, you will be responsible for the full Recruitment cycle and Talent Acquisition strategy on your scope.
- Source the best Talents on your perimeter to meet current and future business needs;
- Close the deal!
- Engage your candidates and develop your community
- Partner with Hiring managers : from day 1 we are convinced that hiring the best people is a collective mission so we work hand in hands with Business to recruit our future colleagues
- Be responsible for the best candidate experience
- Keep an eye and push for new sourcing methods – we work closely to our Marketing Digital Acquisition team and have many projects to come
- Manage your activity: KPIs, budget, planning
- Lead your Talent Acquisition projects : referral, external partnerships for employability and inclusion, campus management…
- You have experience in driving high-volume recruitments and are enthusiastic to work in a fast-growing international environment. A previous experience in sales, commercial role can be a plus
- You are hands-on and like to get things done
- You know how to adapt and work with tight deadlines
- You have great communication skills
- You are a team player : you love to share and work transversaly
- You are curious and love to push for new sourcing practices
- Bonus if you have an experience in employer branding
We are open to various profile and experience – tell us who you are, what drives you and how you could contribute to our new chapter !
What we offer
- Our headquarters, the Campus, a unique place in Europe that brings together employees, high-level athletes and instructors
- Our cafeteria serving healthy local produce
- Our environment with its 4-hectare park. If you don’t like running, you can always join a paddle-tennis match, take part in a sports class, work out at the gym, or play a game of bowls
- Our music studio for composing and playing with your colleagues
- A great many opportunities to party!